Becca - Thank you so much for all you did to help us with our office; we absolutely love it. Dale has even thanked me for having you come out and organize us! Major breakthrough! We are now more productive and I am able to concentrate more on working and thinking about what needs to be done instead of... not "where did I put that?". I cannot believe how the action file has changed my life... no more worrying about things that need to be done - just work the file one day at a time. My stress level has gone way down and I am finding time I didn't have before. It has only been two days and I feel we have recouped our investment. We are already talking about our next project for you, and we won't hesitate this time now that we know how affordable your services are.
I had the BEST experience working with Becca! We have organized from closets to cabinets to drawers to garage AND more! I keep trying to think of more areas to get in shape, because I have had such a GOOD TIME doing this with her.
She is the best at just knowing where and how to put things in their right place AND in their right perspective! But probably, best of all, I am rarely even tempted to put something where it doesn't belong!
She has also helped several friends and I know they would join me in saying 'she's the best!' I highly recommend her!
Working with Becca was fantastic! Not only did she help me organize with her great ideas, she also helped me figure out the things I needed to keep and what I could let go. I can find and actually get to things I need, and I am not hiding any of the rooms in my house, anymore! Now that everything has a place, being able to stay organized is much easier and life is less stressful! Thank you, Becca!!!
With the effective assistance of Becca Clark of Creative Convenience we were able to transform a small bathroom into a storage closet in our offices. Ms. Clark handled our request with professionalism and managed to complete the job in a short amount of time. Storage is a problem in older buildings and Ms. Clark’s organizational skills remedied much of our problem.
Organization is a very limited word for what Becca can do. She is a queen of sorting and storing. With her trusty label-maker she will help you find a place for everything - and put everything in its place. Beyond that she will take you through your routines helping you find the best way to LIVE with your own personalized system. And she does it with the warmth of a coach, a big sister, a good friend... She laughs with you, encourages you, and asks all the right questions... Organization is not something you can buy at the store, itís a way of living better, easier and more completely. Becca rocks!
The time spent with Becca learning Excel and setting up a system to better organize my employee timesheets will save me hours and multiply my savings down the road.
What can I say? I can now walk into my storage room with ease, and how beautiful it is to see all my "things" labeled and in clear plastic storage boxes...who would have thought it possible!? The before and after pictures really tell the story. Becca is amazing! What a pleasure she and her team are to work with. I will continue to sing your praises, and hope we can continue until EVERY closet and store room in my house is gleaming with neatly addressed labels and clear boxes so ANYONE can come in to my space and find anything .... even me. They say "Cleanliness is next to Godliness," but “Organization-ness” has got to be right up there too! I bless the day I found you.
Just a note to thank you for transforming my entire upstairs from what was formerly an embarrassing and monumental disaster zone to a highly organized storage area for my home and office. For a long time I tossed, mashed and stuffed into these rooms the tangled heaps of many Christmases past, my priceless collection of empty bags and boxes, enough work-related equipment and technological devices from the previous century to open my own office supply store and an array of personal possessions that ranged from precious to environmentally toxic. All in all, the upstairs of my home was an accumulation of discards and unsorted loose ends that, for a thousand reasons, I simply refused to deal with. The seeds to organize were sown last year after Mom died and, as her executrix, I was charged with arranging a complicated and months long estate sale. It was this task of going through my mother's life, from birth to death, that made me decide that I will not put my own daughter through this same process; the responsibility of getting rid of, donating, selling, sorting and storing the contents of my past, present and future is ultimately mine. So. Happy ending because my upstairs is not only well-organized and functional you also arranged it so I have the ability to handle any future home and office storage needs, you know, just in case I find a few boxes I can't live without:)
Top Tips to Organize Anything
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.”
– Henry David Thoreau –
- When in doubt about what to keep and what to let go, keep this concept in mind: Everything in your home should be functional,beautiful, or both.
- Set a date and tell others that you are GETTING ORGANIZED. This helps overcome procrastination and is a good motivation tool.
- Remember SPACE – Sort, Purge, Assign a home, Container-ize,Evaluate
- Set up a box for items that “Go Elsewhere” and remain in the target space. Running from room to room will slow down or stop the progress.
- Focus on accessibility. Storage is easy; finding what you need later is the challenge.
- Keep the project SMALL. Plan for and work on a limited area so you see success. You won’t get overwhelmed and fear the job is too big to manage.
- Sort out and store like items together. This makes it simple to find things when you need them since they are always in one area and easier to remember.
- Label it if you don’t use it often, or if you don’t want the wrong things stored there.
- Remember with incoming paper the only options are FAT – File,Act, Toss.
- Multi-tasking is really Switch-tasking, and not usually the most efficient or effective way to work.
- Limit distractions – it can take up to 23 minutes to fully re-focus on your project.
- Make a list of 3 things to accomplish the next day at the end of each day. Do one before launching email in the morning.
- Be conscious of the difference between Perfection and Excellenceto limit procrastination.
- Admire your work and congratulate yourself for each organizing success!